Of all the seasons, summer is the most popular time for smoothies.
It is the warm season when we crave no-cook recipes with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Smoothies are an excellent way to get the nutrients you need and stay cool.
For endless no-cook summertime recipes, check out our list of 50 favourite smoothie recipes!
1. Berry Blast Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon honeydew melon juice or pineapple juice (optional)
- Ice cubes
In a blender, combine the almond milk, frozen berries, banana, ginger, and honeydew or pineapple juice (if using). Blend until smooth. Serve immediately with ice cubes.
This Berry Blast Smoothie is perfect for summertime. It’s sweet and fruity with a kick of ginger, and it’s easy to make in a blender. You can customize this smoothie with whatever fruit you have on hand. If you’re looking for something a little more filling, try adding 1/4 cup of oats or protein powder to the mix. Either way, this smoothie is sure to please!
2. Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened milk
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
3. Mango Peach Smoothie
Mangoes and peaches are two of the most popular fruits to use in smoothies, and they both taste amazing together. This mango peach smoothie recipe is perfect for hot summer days. It’s light but satisfying, and it will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
1 cup frozen mangoes
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings optional: fresh fruit, honey, nutmeg, yogurt
Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. If desired, top with fresh fruit or honey before drinking. Enjoy!
4. Strawberry Spinach Smoothie
This refreshing drink is packed with vitamins and minerals, and it’s perfect for hot weather days.
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings (optional): fresh berries, chia seeds, nuts
In a blender, combine the strawberries, spinach leaves, banana, almond milk and salt. Blend until smooth. If desired, top with fresh berries or chia seeds before serving.
5. Orange Juice Smoothie with Spinach and Figs
Looking for a delicious and nutritious summer smoothie recipe that will keep you full all morning long? Look no further than this Orange Juice Smoothie with Spinach and Figs! This smoothie is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making it a great way to start your day.
- 1 cup of unsweetened orange juice
- 1/2 cup of spinach leaves
- 2 figs
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- Ice cubes
To make this recipe, start by blending 1 cup of unsweetened orange juice, 1/2 cup of spinach leaves, and 2 figs. You can use any figs you prefer; we recommend using dried or fresh figs. Next, add in 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup if you want to sweeten the drink a bit more. Finally, add enough ice to make the smoothie thick and cold. Enjoy!
6. Banana-Blueberry Smoothie
If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious summer smoothie recipe, try this banana-blueberry smoothie. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats and tastes great too!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Optional add-ins: 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
Notes: Adding more honey or maple syrup can also adjust the sweetness level. Try adding different fruits and veggies to create different flavours. This smoothie is also perfect for breakfast or as a light snack throughout the day.
7. Peach Bellini Smoothie
Peach Bellini Smoothie is a refreshing and delicious smoothie recipe that features peach juice, sparkling wine, and ice cream. This easy to make smoothie is perfect for a hot summer day!
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup champagne
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately!
8. Mango Kiwi Smoothie
What’s a smoothie without mango and kiwi? This mango kiwi smoothie is light, refreshing, and perfect for hot summer days.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh kiwi fruit
- 1 tablespoon natural honey
In a blender, combine the almond milk, mango, kiwi fruit, and honey. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.